View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:56 PM   #70
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
@knc1

If Hexadecimal has gotten his replacement, he may not need this, But I'd love to understand this.

You had said in an earlier post in here that there may be some ways to replace uboot on this device, where he cannot load bist.

I'd love to give that a try on my device.

since the uboot that comes up first does not have loady or loadb ( ymodem or kermit ), it seemed like we might have to run a script to run the memory set commands some small number of byes at a time, with a very long running shell script?

Was there some other where you thought would be the way he could fix this?
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote