Thread: Firmware 3.12.0
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 03:00 AM   #8
hleo12
Addict
hleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo
Another thing is with the Recommended For You section. After the update, when you tap on the tile, it will ask a bunch of questions and you have to give book titles. It's supposed to help kobo make better recommendations.

But...

I've done it four times but it won't show me any recommendations. It just keeps looping back to the start of the survey...

update: I don't know why, but not getting into my Recommended annoys the living daylights out of me...

Last edited by hleo12; 12-05-2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: update
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote