Thread: Firmware 3.12.0
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 03:50 AM   #7
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I downloaded 3.12 successfully on my Glo.

Here is the total contents of the release notes as linked by araysi in the Firmware thread:

Ratings and reviews

Tap the new Reviews tab on your book’s Details screen to see what other Kobo readers have to say. Add your own reviews for books you’ve read… but no spoilers, please!

Edit
The new Reviews tab must only be on the kepubs, definitely not on my sideloaded cleaned epub.
I always wait A while,it would not be the first time that a release will be pulled off or destroy it so a factory reset has to be done,and without the needed patches every new firmware is useless for me,i will not destroy my lay-out as it now is,for new unpatched firmware but I do hope that there are more things fixed or added then the one u post about
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote