View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
I was assuming that when you bought the books you gave the PID of your Mobipocket desktop reader (which is what I did). You have to use the PID of device you registered when you purchased the books to unlock them.

Glad to hear that you have found a way to buy on Amazon US, I can buy there, too (at least for the moment). I must ask anyone not to post any working solutions but rather share them by PM on request only. That is the best way to make sure that we won't get locked out quickly. Publishers and ebook sellers are watching us and seem to be closing these back doors as we post here about them.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote