View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 07:28 PM   #67
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ila... View Post
My Kobo Touch n905 kbo doesn't work anymore. Now I found this forum and read that it’s possible to have a sd image of kobo.
Please send me too a Image for my model. Thanks so much in advance.
Sorry, the N905 Touch has fixed internal storage. There is no image available for it. And, if there was, I have not heard of an easy way to restore the image to a device that is not running.

If you have opened the device and it does have an internal micro SD card, then it is either an N905B or N905C. The exact model number is on the end of device, and probably somewhere on the inside. I can supply images for these, but you need the correct image for it to work.