View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
What's a 3.0.1 epub?

And how are you converting epub to mobi? (I don't find it necessary to convert at all. I just take out the included cover image and upload the epub to the KDP.)

And this GO TO feature -- do you mean the logical or virtual TOC?

I fear that, overall, as with your rendering of renderize, you are stretching html beyond all reasonable limits. If there is such a word as renderize, there shouldn't be! Tenderize, yes, but not renderize.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote