View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #572
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Anybody who bought the Espresso reader went with the Onyx cover? I really wanted to get the Espresso colour for both but I think I will just stick to Onyx as I have to order both to make use of my Staples coupons

Edit: Or should I get the Espresso and the Onyx cover and sell the cover later to get the Espresso one when it is available?
I ordered espresso and am going to wait on a case. The Aura will be strictly my at home reader, I think. So, I'm not too worried. My first reader didn't have one and held up fine. I just had a pocket case for when it traveled.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote