View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:59 AM   #521
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Nah, nah, nah ... I said:

"... greater profitability there in thelong run."
"... the promiseof overall revenues were greater."
"... potentialprofit ..."

Those are all precise quotes of what I said earlier this evening.

And, no, I certainly don't mean in 5 or 10 years. How about 1 year. Or 2 at the most.

LOL, I'm so sorry you're having so many issues with reading comprehension. That's your problem, not mine.

As for Google Play, there is no evidence that "hobbyists" are filling it up with "junk." But if it makes you feel better to make up such feeble things ... whatever floats your boat!
So your thesis is that developers are flocking to make apps for Android because of profits they won't realize for 2 years' time.