View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by liwei2012 View Post
Just in case everyone forgot, Sony has already released a "Lit" reader back in 2008, albeit with many flaws.
http://gizmodo.com/5097999/sony-prs+...l-improvements
I don't think anyone forgot. Sony tried to be innovative, it just turned out that the idea of lit eInk wasn't ready for prime time. Their mistake might have been in going ahead and releasing it, but I'm not sure as I don't know what their sales numbers looked like. I know a couple of people that still have 700's and use them all the time for reading in bed, they jsut use something else the rest of the time.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote