View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
I did not try every font, so I will when I get home. But the font I tried the difference with the 2 font size seems pretty extreme.

As for the question about the adobe registration, I did everything on the WIFI. I registered to the sony store and then I could go to the public library website. I did get an error on the adobe ID but I just close everything and then everything worked fine. I want to add that I had registered my email address with adobe using my android phone months ago so I have no idea if that helped in any way.
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote