Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 11:05 PM   #89
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I do enough driving in low coverage areas that I like to keep a supply of music, audiobooks and podcasts on my phone. I generally keep my ebooks on my iPad. I take some pictures with my iPhone (the best camera is the one you have with you when you want to take the picture), but most of my picture taking is done with a DSLR camera. I generally have extra memory cards and camera batteries in my camera case.
Me too. I have movies and tv shows, audible books, ebooks, podcasts and music all on my phone and various tablets I take when traveling. It’s just never my whole library.

I also take a spare phone on a different network and a portable router. I am geek...will travel
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote