View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 05:54 PM   #6
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikker View Post
a fair number of epub readers do this as well (such as moon, or aldiko, etc)
To a point. Not as well as Google's Play Books does (at least the moon which I've checked out). On top of that -- can I continue reading on Mac with moon? Can I upload my books wirelessly with moon? From my brief glance at their web-page the answer to both is no.

Look, I'm glad if other people made the combination of third party readers + google drive or dropbox or whatever work for them, but I find Google Play Books experience the most polished and want to use that, should I decide to ditch my Kindle.

That's why I'm looking for the feedback specifically on Google Play Books.

Thanks!
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote