View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 02:02 AM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by milady133 View Post
What you can do now is try the free app in Android, I think there's a limit of 50 books or so (I'm talking from memory, check the actual number), this way you'll also can check if the actual app works in your devices, I think some things might not work with the latest versions of Android.
pretty sure its less than 50 books allowed on device, but there are no other limitations on demo version.

if you use cloud, there are some issues with dropbox authentication and dropped support from some other cloud providers
if you don't use cloud, I am not aware of any major bugs in the 2018 android version. widgets may no longer work in android 9 / 10
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote