View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #9
mentored1
Smart Monkey
mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Hi, Everyone.

I decided to sell two of my short stories on my website via PayPal Buy Now buttons. When a customer clicks on Buy Now, it takes them to the page with the link to the story on it. The thing is, I want to prevent them from being able to get to that point without having to go through PayPal first. Does anyone know a way to do that? Both things are up on Amazon and Smashwords, but I figured I could cut out the middleman somewhat this way.
Have you checked out the Payloadz (www.payloadz.com) service? It's pretty much a pay-per download (of anything) service that uses Paypal. If they host the file for download and deliver it upon PayPal payment, that might be what you're looking for. I haven't investigated the ins and outs, yet.

Take care
-Matt D.
mentored1 is offline   Reply With Quote