Thread: Firmware 3.1
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 03:09 AM   #7
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
Newer devices have v3.1 "repair fixes" (Onyx' words) which are only available at the Chinese update servers (not the US ones) right now. They should be right busy.
Yesterday I got my Note3, and had two of those "repair fixes". Switched on, configured wifi and voila, dot in settings icon. I'm living in The Netherlands (Europe).

BTW, my Nova 2 didn't had the 3.1 yet, and I like 3.1 a lot having the possibility of side scroll for light adjustment.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote