View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
I just discovered that Fictionwise has all of their titles by Ayn Rand available with 100% micropay rebate. I didn't check them all, but the ones I looked at didn't appear to have any geographic restrictions, and unlike most of the titles they offer with the 100% rebate, they can be purchased with Micropay dollars and you still get the rebate. Expires October 4.
Great deal, thanks

< $155 when combined with coupon code from the recent survey and since you can use micropay, the most you'd have to add if you had no credit would be $22 (then do one book at a time, rinse and repeat).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote