View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmac View Post
A question - I am considering the purchase of a 7 inch tablet, but realise I will need to carry a phone and a tablet. Is the Galaxy Note good enough to do both jobs so I only need to carry one device?
I'd have a look at the Note and make up your own mind. Many people like it, but for me personally it's ludicrously large to carry around as a phone. Perhaps for a woman who carries it in her handbag it would be OK, but for mens' pockets - no. Not for me, at any rate.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote