View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
How are the mobi and epub files at Project Gutenberg?

I am enjoying transferring via SD card with my new Libre, which I have almost talked myself into keeping In the past when I have downloaded from PG, I have used the HTML because it seems to convert the cleanest, but one of the advantages to transfer via SD is not needing to be at home necessarily. I could DL at work, for example, and then transfer the files to Calibre for backup later.

I know the plain text files have weird line breaks in them and stuff. I think the HTML does not. So what do they use to make the mobi and epub files? Will these look as nice as converting the HTML myself? Of the two (mobi and epub) is there a difference in which looks nicest?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote