View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #23549
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
So my son's team just won their basketball game - 37 to 14. My son got to play in all four quarters, which is really cool because he is the weakest player on the team (he never played any team sport at all before). Usually he plays maybe 1 quarter, and that is it.

So while I feel bad for the other team, I glad they lost so badly that coach could give the weakest players on his our team some game time.

Now off to find a cup and put something in it!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote