View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #17
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I have no idea what the answer is, but to "assume not" seems odd to me. Give it a try and see if you can get the formatting to your liking.
The assumption was based on looking at the content of a few user pages of active wiki contributors. Though I do have a bad habit of making unwarranted assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
The user namespace isn't restricted either, anyone can edit it. It would not be the best place to find relevant content on the Wiki.
Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I guess as long as unboggling's content is so frequently updated, it's probably best to stick to the editing forum post. It stays fresh and easily noticeable for everyone there.
Works for me.

In the future if/when the content ever stabilizes to the point where I'm comfortable revising it twice a year or less, I'll make it an epub attachment to a short post. Meanwhile I'll think about doing a new and different project, because it would be nice to have something on the wiki that people could contribute their own strategies, workflows, and examples to. Though I have no idea if any other users would actually contribute content to that or not.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote