View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:47 AM   #45
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
....But I see little progress at the top end, .... It seems most efforts are concentrated on making things cheaper.

Which will force me just to keep using my TouchPad. Well, at least I am saving some money!
I think you have a bit of a double standard, while you criticize the industry for a bottoms race you yourself purchased a lowered end tablet. Sure you might argue there is not a high end tablet that fits your need. Yet while you are not content with the current state of tablets you did cast your vote with a purchase of these tablets. Tell me did you pay $99 or $499 for the tablet.

There are however plenty of manufactures that have gone out of the norm and added enhanced features however they did not sell because of there price tag. The consumer has voted and they want cheap tablets before features.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote