View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #13
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I'm only reading books. Just regular size paperback type books. Mine starts with a freeze. I reset & get it going. Then it has trouble getting into the Sony store. Takes a a couple of tries. Then the freeze again. Finally it started rapidly turning pages & freezing again. I got it to stop by hitting the home page button. But then it froze. So I did a soft reset.

I should not have to do numerous resets within a day or two of getting a new T1. I have not had any trouble with my PRS 350. Of course I could continue to reset when it does this, but I decided to not keep doing it.

Either there is a defective lot of T1s or I'm just unlucky with the T1.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote