View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Glad it worked. the author wrote it to make a little money and chose not to give it away. that is certainly his right.

Dale
i agree that it is his right, but it seems a weaselly way to go about it... i think it's better to be honest in such matters. i was intending to register before this, in hopes that some new updates might one day make it a more useful tool (i only use it to edit meta-data or transfer books to my device right now, so i could get by without it), because i usually try to support the developpers who make softs i use. but now i'm hesitating. if you advertise that the free version can still transfer books, even with some limitations (that's fair), then there shouldn't be a trick you have to figure out...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote