View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #5
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Not at home now so can't take a look at the .OPF file - but are you saying I can view the contents of the .OPF file and said contents should have some sort of file 'list' or order that can be mapped back to the toc.ncx? And that I need to rearrange the items in the toc.ncx to match the order of the .OPF?

If so, is just as simple as physically rearranging? Or does the playOrder just need to be changed to the correct order?

Or am I way out here?
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote