View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 02:09 AM   #27
fbrzvnrnd
Addict
fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
If you mean the nightly build from 6 July suggested here then the answer should be affirmative.
No, actually I'm using the "https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihhy8sei4vnb9ab/koreader-android-arm-linux-androideabi.apk?dl=0" link I found in the thread you linked here to me.

You said this build was different in "NativeContent surface of NativeActivity (...)" stuff, so I was asking to myself if the July version was similar to this one or to the June one.

Thank you

Fabrizio
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote