View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 04:29 PM   #10
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW 1, 2, and 3, Voyage, Oasis 2, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDeranged View Post
This is actually what I ended up doing. A 'whole fingertip tap' seems to be the best way to hit those things. Still massively inconsistent though, and it doesn't solve the problem that footnotes at the top simply don't work because of the kindle menu area.

I ended up returning my Paperwhite. Looks like I'm sticking with the Kindle Keyboard for another year or two

Selecting the footnotes on my KK doesn't interrupt me too much, it's not ideal but at least it works 100% of the time.
I just tried accessing a footnote at the top of a page on both my Voyage and my Oasis 2, and it worked just fine. (I don't have my Paperwhite at the moment) Maybe that problem is specific to the Paperwhite?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote