Thread: Forma Available in UK stores?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 08:41 AM   #5
Liesse
Connoisseur
Liesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneLiesse makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Forma, H2o v1
Ah, I think the 32gb you might have to get from Kobo direct.

Could you maybe try one at Argos to see how it feels first? I'd be nervous doing that, admittedly, but argos do have a good return policy. Do any curry's shops have one? I know the forma is on their site, but only 8 gb again.

I had a kobo h2o original before my forma. I read mostly in bed, on my side holding my forma with one hand. The forma is lighter and nicer to hold than the glo, and mine is in a case too. I think the Forma is a more tactile.

Do you read a lot of pdf or manga perhaps that you need the bigger storage? I had a 4 gig SD card in my h2o, which I never managed to fill. I had thousands of epubs on it. Admittedly, I did worry at first about the lack of removable SD card when the forma was announced, but when I actually checked how much space I used on my old reader, I was surprised how much I actually needed.

Please don't think I'm questioning your needs about the space, I just really like the reading experience on the Forma and I'd hate for anyone to miss out on trying one.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote