View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:35 AM   #5
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Wow, 0.9.15 already!

So far so good on my Mac. The only quirk is it's a little difficult to grab the scroll bar in the Preview pane. Most of the time when I'm trying to grab the scroll bar it ends up highlighting text instead. I've tried enlarging the width of the Preview pane and undocking it, but that hasn't made a difference. No problem grabbing the scroll bar in any other pane (Book Browser, Code View, Table of Contents). Just Preview.

Thanks!
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote