View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 06:14 PM   #7
fbrzvnrnd
Addict
fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
There is an issue opened for Onyx devices: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/5073. It is related to flickering (video linked in OP) and frontlight not working.

Your issue seems unrelated (and hopefully fixed with the "keep screen on" setting). Anyways, feel free to keep us updated (here or in github)
I never had the flickering problem... but I have another model of Onyx.
The "keep screen on" was active when I had the slowness...

I fear must be some memory problem, but I'll check it when Koreader will be slow again, thank you.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote