View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
Thanks everyone! I should've said I was using Tapatalk 2 on iOS. Sorry about that. Clearing the cache fixed it. Sorry for the late reply. I expected to be notified when someone replied. It works that way with other forums I belong to. Thanks again for the help!!!
Being notified by email is a configurable option on this site. Click the User CP at the top to see all sorts of configuration options.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote