View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 05:20 PM   #6
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I contacted Kobo customer support via chat to find out if the lighting issue had been dealt with. The guy I 'spoke' to didn't know what I was talking about, so I explained that it was a known issue and how someone from MobileRead had contacted them and received the response that they were working to resolve this (this is in one of the many threads covering the light bleed). He then acknowledged the problem. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was told no one was available - this was at about 7.45pm - so told him I'd contact them tomorrow.

Not the worst customer support, but not the best.

I'll take a look at the Tolino. This isn't a brand of heard of before and I know nothing about it. I'll be searching youtube for vids etc. Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote