View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #6
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
My experience is the same as Booklover's. I use the N7 to browse and even post on many forums, and I never use the mobile versions even if offered. I don't have the best eyes, and don't wear glasses in bed, and it's really not a problem (if you're normal- or short-sighted anyway!). If a forum has tiny links, you can just quickly zoom in with two fingers, as Booklover wrote, and the Chrome browser will also automatically magnify a portion of the screen if it isn't sure which element you meant to touch. It sounds cumbersome, but is very fluid in practice.

I had all the same concerns before getting the N7 (I had used an iPad 2), and after the first few days of "hrm, this is pretty narrow!", it became my favorite tablet. Now all larger formats feel bulky and heavy to me. On average, I spend about two hours a day browsing or doing mail on the device.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote