View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
That converter has no documentation (in English) about the .dic format that the .txt file needs to be in. I first need to convert my .html source file into the required .dic format text file to use that program.

However, I see from this post that it appears the converter program will take, as input, a text file in the XDXF dictionary format.

Now time to read up on that XDXF format...
Regarding the converter you know as much as me then lol. I only just got my PB360 a few days ago (Monday matter of fact). I think most the tweaking and development and information is being done on some Russian site (or Ukrainian). And Google translate only does so much. You can pick up the theme of a thread from Google translation but if you are dealing with technical and tweaking issues the bad translation makes it nearly impossible.

I know nothing about XDXF lol. I hope you do. I think having this dictionary with all that has been added to it as a built in dictionary on the PB360 would be the cats meow.

Cheers. And good luck (yes I know its a selfish good luck lol).
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote