View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #22
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i read it last night ; i loved it too ! i particularly like the idea that a city is interesting for the people who live there, more than for the monuments ! i completely agree. i'm looking forward to reading more of your stories !! i think you should put them back on feedbooks just long enough for me to download them...

not to be a critic, but i think i found a typo : "she smiled and it was as if Venus had turned after at thousand years to greet him."
You did find a typo Little bugger snuck in there. They breed like rabbits, they do. I'm not exactly sure what the story is about, to be honest. I plugged in my very scant experiences of Paris, tried to get across that kind of isolation you might feel in a city when you don't know the language, and then inspired by the recent meetings held by yours truly and others, saw the city as something more. I'm not even sure it makes that much sense, but it was fun to write

There'll be two collections of shorts on Feedbooks soon enough (again, real life gets in the way). This was a one-off, just something that struck me and I had to write it down.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote