View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #19
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
There are no e-ink readers that I feel handle PDFs at a level that I wouldn't describe as "painful" (slow, unresponsive, lacking in tools and software). Tablets are the superior choice for PDFs, and right now the new (2013) Nexus 7 offers the best price/performance ratio. The downside is the 16:10 format. An iPad Mini may be more suitable (I'd wait for the announcement of the next model, which can't be far off), but then you go vastly beyond $200. (16 GB Nexus 7 is $229.)
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote