View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaras View Post
Trouble is because it's a drop not covered under base warrentee and I don't have the receipt (they didn't include that in with the box.)
If it was a bump and not a drop, maybe it would be covered. Did you ask relatives if they still have receipt? Or any other way to show when/where it was purchased?

There are other people are this forum who know a lot more about this sort of thing than I, and if the screen is indeed the problem this won't work, but might be worth trying: plug nook into PC and press the power button for thirty seconds or so.

I also found an entry on a blog, where someone had the same problem and fixed it. Among other things it involved removing the battery. It was for an original nook though ...
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote