View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #26
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I haven't seen where BoB has been asked and said it was a publisher issue can you point me in the right direction?
One response is this one:

Quote:
And according to the respone I got it is possible that the distributor has changed the availability. Hopefully, everything will be sorted out soon.
I may have to spend my BoB rewards dollars just in case. Its also titles from Orbit, Ace, and some old Regencies from Interpress (or something like that) which were in my Wishlist.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote