View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #75
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
I can't, I've seen a lot of the images on here with purple and pink blobs and they are truly very bad, but I think that if you expect better than what I'm seeing , your expecting way too much.
I found that taking a picture of a PW screen is difficult. Meaning, depending upon the camera you use, a good screen can still look blotchy when you post here.

All that matters is that you are happy with the PW you received. I am very happy with mine.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote