View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #26
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Well, the Note 10.1 does have a 10" screen and a very accurate stylus so from that perspective it works just fine. I can see it being a problem on a phone though. I can hold the tablet in portrait mode, have a book take up 80% of the screen and a dictionary or Wikipedia the other 20%. It is just there, I don't need to search for it. Anyway, I like it, and that is what is important for me.
That's cool man.

I expect to have a smaller Galaxy Note one day or an improved Galaxy Player 5" or so.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote