View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #8
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Whatever... Marvin is okay and it has potential, but it is not anywhere near the level of what you proclaim loudly in every thread in this forum. Starting to sound like a broken record... And BTW it is not even available for the iPhone yet.
But, it will be. I think Kris is looking at that once he gets the ipad version stable with all of its main features. Faterson loves it (I think) because its probably more a researcher's tool than "just" for readers. It does a LOT of stuff the other apps do not.

I like it, but won't switch completely until it does syncing. I dont much like iBooks margins, but I have now come to really like the syncing of bookmarks and so that has become important to me.

I think we all need to remember that each of us has different needs, and so each of us may see a different reader as being ideal.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote