Thread: Vox Love my Vox
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #25
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
I thought I should end this thread by telling how this Christmas gift turned out. I bought my wife a Kobo Glo for Christmas which she returned on Boxing Day for a Kobo Arc. Now we officially have 2 Kobos, so, how do you share the ebooks? I have had my Vox for a year and have twenty plus books on it, some of which my wife would like to have on her's. According to Kobo help they said to set up a shared account. I see no way to do this. If my wife wants a book I have previously bought from Kobo exactly how does she go about this? Surely we do not need to buy two of every book.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote