View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
duelle
duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle PW
Annoying comic rendering in PW 5.3.0

I finally updated to 5.3.0 now that the jailbreak is out and Amazon changed the way comics are rendered. Before, there was no image manipulation whatsoever, but now it autocrops blank areas around the edges, which softens the the image by slightly enlarging it. This is very annoying when I specifically formatted my comics to the resolution of the PW and they looked very crisp and clear.

I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to turn this off via some command or, failing that, revert to 5.2.0. It's kind of a dealbreaker considering I read about as many comics as I do books on it.
duelle is offline   Reply With Quote