View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
M92: which SD / SDHC card

Is there any "compatibility list" of available SD / SDHC cards?
Are some card types / manufacturers "recommended"?
Should one "stay away" from some card types / manufacturers?

In particular, can someone share any experience (good or bad) with the "SanDisk 32GB Ultra microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card (includes a full size SD / SDHC adapter)"? I'm asking about this particular model as I can get it in a local shop around the corner.

Another point is ... from a completely different device, I remember that, as soon as one inserted a SD card, the device drained more power from the battery (so the average lifetime on batteries was shorter).
Does anybody know how big this effect is in M92?

Last edited by pepe_alter_ego; 11-28-2012 at 07:37 PM.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote