View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #12
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
The article states that once a person doesn't like the display, they'll never like the display on any unit. If this is the case, then that doesn't explain the people who have been bothered by blotches, but ended up receiving a replacement that they're happy with, having no blotches.

I'm heading to Best Buy to see what their display unit looks like.

edit: I can't believe I'm still attracted to the PW idea after all my returns this last couple weeks.

Last edited by Michele; 11-07-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote