View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #118
lettuceman44
lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I always thought Barnes and Noble were really big in the US. I guess not then. I will have to see the device in the flesh to pass judgement but from all the videos/pics I've seen the PW was acceptable to me. The Nook glow looked much worse in comparison. However my eye sight is not the best and I never really had a problem with the kindle lighted cases either
He doesn't know what he is talking about, Barnes and Noble is very well known in the U.S. In fact it is the only major bookstore chain remaining I believe after Borders went down.

Kindles and Nooks are the only e-readers I noticed people actually know about. So yes, I say B&N also has that "responsibility" to its customers.

edit: re-read the following comments from BugA, sorry about that :P I see what you mean.
But still, B&N and Amazon still share equal blame for any misdirection they give its customers.

But a good point about Amazon's reputation. They are a very popular company with tons of people always talking about how awesome they are, so when they release an imperfect product it is a letdown.

Last edited by lettuceman44; 10-14-2012 at 07:59 PM.
lettuceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote