View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #1417
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I think I'm just a hoarder. I've changed my hoarding habit from cameras and lenses to ebooks (and I still acquire dead tree books too, shelves are overflowing!). I have so many, I won't be able to read them all before I die, and yet I still keep getting more. Oh well, its much tidier and cheaper than cameras et al
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
This. And at least they're only taking up hard drive space, and my two forms of back up space. Unlike my husband who is addicted to collecting Matchbox cars.
My DH collects yard junk, and complains about my digital books!?!? Yikes!
Told him, much better than when I was hoarding dead tree books!

On the plus side, it's been a few weeks w/o an e-book purchase, but please don't ask me about my Audible purchases!
FWIW, I share my Audible account with my mother....
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote