View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I missed the discussion on regions - I did vote with where I live, but I am a bloody foreigner over there (though probably I would never have got to mobileread had I not been living in an anglophone country): are you interested in nationalities or in residence?
For the poll, where you are living now. But it's always interesting to hear where people come from originally and where all they've lived too. Anyone feel free, if you want, to tell us in a post here about the culture you come from or the other places you've resided. It's interesting to get somewhat of a perspective on how our book clubs are moulded.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote