View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #70
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I'm not sure the Droid brand is reserved for only the best phones...in fact, the Droid name applies mostly to Motorola phones. A trend that started with the original "Droid" on verizon a few years ago.
Most of the HTC (Droid Incedible not withstanding) and Samsung phones do not get the Droid moniker and don't seem to be marketed nearly as heavily as the Moto phones do.

For the new crop of phones, I have seen a million advertisments for the Droid Razr, just one for the HTC Rezound and none so far for the Galaxy Nexus.

I want my Nexus!
Okay you are correct the best phones are always DROIDs, but that is not what Verizon wants you to believe. I guess the more accurate statement is you will not see lower end Android phones being labeled as DROID. The DROID is not exclusive to a maker however.

As for the Nexus Prime, that is the first phone "Google experience" phone I've actually cared to get. I think the design, curve sans buttons is very comfortable.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote