Thread: Seriousness Ever tried MIDI? I was shocked!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
midi is kind of a digital score-sheet, not recorded audio, so the quality depends on the sound hardware you use for playing the tunes.
just because of that I still keep my SBLive in my desktop- it allows me to have a so called soundfont file installed in the soundcards memory.
I did a websearch for the biggest i could fit in and load it,
then just start some classic adventure like Loom trough ScummVM and wath other peoples' jaws drop when they hear that sound
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote