View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
you are a very naughty person, Kindlekitten. Instead of playing World of Warcraft with my honey, I have spent the last two hours trying to decide on a cover image and color on the oberon site. I think I have it down to the dragon or the dragonfly, but according to the site, the blue covers are subject to fading. These covers are just awsome.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote